Monday, December 1, 2008

"My genius is 1 percent inspiration 99 percent perspiration shaquille o'neal"

That there is Shaquille O'Neal attributing a Thomas Edison quote TO HIMSELF via his (Shaq's, not Thomas Edison's, sadly) Twitter account. And yes, those are the 'gregiously 'bbreviated musings of the actual, factual Shaquille. Shaq reportedly shat bricks upon learning that a commoner was Twittering under the name "Shaquille O'Neal" and retaliated by starting his own Twitter, "THE_REAL_SHAQ". But that's neither here nor there, y'all. I don't care who's penning these genius bits as long as they keep on keepin' on:

"Good morning everyone. Let me give you all a hint on how to relate to me, Shaquille O'neal I have a sense of humor I am very quotatious" 9:47 AM Nov 18th from txt

"Startn 2morro if u c a homeless person, feedem, only if u can" 10:28 PM Nov 29th from txt

"Why is today called black friday" 10:28 PM Nov 28th from txt

"Cant sleep i think i maay have mental imsomnia, plus im watchn the lost boys" 10:59 PM Nov 23rd from txt

3 comments:

es138 said...

maybe I can get a job punctuating for shaq andy miller.

es138 said...

Bwahahaha! this is a gold mine. Nice Find.

KEEHNAN said...

dude you guys totally watch the same movies.