Friday, October 10, 2008

Yo girl, ever fucked on Memory Foam?

As of Tuesday afternoon, I am the owner of a second hand memory foam mattress pad. The first hands belonged to my mom and stepdad, so I'm pretty sure I won't contract scabies or swamp foot or vagina dentata from it.



Initially, I was pretty dubious. I didn't want to lie down on the thing for fear it would steal my memories. I have TONS of good ones! Such as:

"knockers this big",



"why you so fucked up?",



my first mister,



and that one time at the Child Prison.



Thankfully, all my fears were for naught. Memory foam doesn't steal your memories. It just has excellent recovery and moulds to your bod real snug-like. This makes it perfect for playing Hollow Man games with your loved ones.

3 comments:

KEEHNAN said...

YES
YES
YES

Brandon and June said...

this is already the best blog on the internet

ronny said...

It is very important for everyone to sleep comfortably and after checked lots of websites on internet i got green memory foam. It is a nice website.